Palmstar’s primary focus is the acquisition of existing retail and mixed-use properties in densely populated, high-growth markets throughout the Southeast. In many cases, these properties may be underperforming and as a result, undervalued. Our strong market knowledge, tenant & broker relationships & financial strength provides the platform necessary to move quickly in order to close on properties and reposition the newly acquired assets in a timely manner.
- Location: Southeast U.S.
- Size: 5,000 – 40,000 square feet
- Price: $1,000,000 to $10,000,000
- Cap Rate: 7%-12% depending on the asset & prevailing market conditions
Type of Deals
- Retail Assets – anchored, unanchored or urban street-retail
- Assets in markets with at least 50,000 people within 3 miles
- Priced below replacement cost with potential for future upside
- Projects with excess land or outparcel for potential asset expansion
- Redevelopment and repositioning opportunities
- Seeking ground-up development opportunities for single tenant, net-leased properties (STNL)